The Circle News — Our Weekly Newsletter
We store present and past Circle of Friends newsletters right here on our website. However, for privacy the archive is password protected. The password for entry is in your latest volume of Circle News. You may otherwise contact Laura Crabtree for it at (843) 272-4511 or email@example.com.
CLICK BELOW. REQUIRES PASSWORD.
circle news rules
- The Circle News comes out on Thursdays and the deadline for submission is Wednesday.
- Posts should be sent via email to Chris Ott at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not transcribe paper content or take dictation over the phone.
- Special messages to be sent out between newsletters due to time restraints should be submitted to the Circle secretary Laura Crabtree at email@example.com or 843-273-0709.
- We do not like third party submissions. If posting on behalf of another person, there must be a reason (e.g. illness, doesn't speak English, has no computer, etc.), and we must have approval from that person or their guardian.
- We will not post people's opinions on contentious issues or calls for protest.
- We will not post anything anonymously.
- Posts will be edited as needed to fit our format.
what the circle news is
It had long been noted that the Myrtle Beach Baba group needed a means to communicate. While internet bulletin boards had been tried, people found them hard to use. So the Circle News was created as a community bulletin board with a moderator that we have found is easier. You simply contact the moderator and he posts your messages for you. The word "news" is a bit misleading since the publication is more of a "bulletin board" than a journal. Because of that focus and our limited resources, we do not search out news. Also, to protect the privacy and accuracy of what we do publish, we regret that we cannot post anything that isn't sent to us directly by the person involved, and with their express permission to publish.
The information shared in the newsletter is consonant with The Circle's mission to communicate items of interest to the Community, but in no way constitutes an endorsement of any kind. Readers should use their own best judgment in evaluating all content.